22nd CFSMA International Friction & Sealing Material Exhibition and Colloquium
◆Oct. 14th-16th, 2020 ◆Ningbo International Convention and Exhibition Center, Zhejiang Province, China.
Call for Papers
CFSMA is looking for experience and expertise in the latest scientific and technological innovations in friction and sealing materials, components, systems and testing, if you want to show advancements and innovations opinions that meet the expectations of industry and the end user customers.
Direction under Consideration
1. Development situation reports about friction and sealing in domestic and overseas;
2. Auto industry development reports in domestic and overseas;
3. Analysis of the development trend of friction and sealing technology and market prospect;
4. New products, new processes, new materials, new equipment and new methods of friction and sealing materials;
5. The quality of friction and sealing materials shall be monitored by 3C certification;
6. Equipment automation, intelligence is the only way to develop in friction and sealing industry;
7. Using the Internet and the Internet of things to address the impact of outbreak of crown on the development of friction and sealing industry;
8. How should we deal with china-us trade frictions in friction and sealing industry;
9. In response to the belt and road initiative, we will explore a new path for the development of friction and sealing industry.
Deadline for submit topic
Deadline of the profile(in both Chinese and English) and photo of speaker
Deadline for submit regular manuscript
(PowerPoint and Word Format)
n All presentations in the Technical Seminar shall be prepared in a PowerPoint format. Duration of the presentation should be no longer than 30 minutes, including translation time. Topic and abstract of the presentation shall be submitted to email@example.com.
n All people are required to wear the exhibitor badge all the time at technical sessions. No one will be admitted to enter in without exhibitor badge.
Exhibitor badge can be obtained when registration on Oct.13th, 2020.
By Sep. 5th, 2020
After Sep. 5th, 2020
§ When you complete registration, you will get one bag includes: a representative badge, one meal ticket, one banquet ticket, one exhibitor book.
§ The bag will be provide when registration on Oct.13th, 2020.
Mr. Yao Wang, President, CFSMA
Cell phone: 13501192835
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com