Field Engineer Friction Materials
Rockwool B.V. Lapinus Fibres – Shanghai/Guangzhou
About Lapinus Fibres
LAPINUS FIBRES is an independent organization within the ROCKWOOL Group, the world’s leading supplier of innovative systems and solutions based on stone wool. As a daughter company of ROCKWOOL International LAPINUS FIBRES supplies engineered mineral fibres and other specialty raw materials to the composite applications such as friction materials, gaskets, paints and plastics. The raw material portfolio of LAPINUS FIBRES amongst others consists out of engineered mineral fibres, aramid fibres, synthetic solid lubricants (metal sulphides) and porous calcium silicate powder. It concerns high quality products for R&D intensive applications. For more information we refer to www.lapinusfibres.com.
· As a Field Engineer Friction Materials you are responsible for technically supporting the activities of Lapinus Fibres on the Chinese friction market. This involves reinforcement of the position of Lapinus Fibres on the Chinese friction market by:advising existing and new customers on technical aspects related to the use of mineral fibres, metal sulphides, porous calcium silicate powder and other products;
· field engineering at existing and new customers by adding value during joint developments with customers - offer solutions related to improve cost efficiency, health & safety and/or performance in order to increase customer satisfaction while increasing the usage of Lapinus Fibres’ products;
· performing technical market, trend and competitor analysis as input for the research activities for customers in China;
· defining development projects based on these market demands in close cooperation with the Application Development Centre in The Netherlands;
· setting up and managing a friction application laboratory in China to dedicated serve the Chinese customers;
· optimizing the technical sales strategy to penetrate the market further in close cooperation with the sales team.
Desired Skills and Experience
This is what you offer
· You have at least five years’ experience in processing, formulating and testing of friction materials;
· Your main field of expertise in disc pad applications, preferably both low-steel and NAO/non-steel;
· Have a good reputation on the Chinese friction market and a reliable character;
· Able to speak English in a good way;
· Experience with customer contact, a ‘commercial feeling’ and capabilities to perform technical visits and field engineering at customers;
· You have a background in a Western friction company, able to understand both the Western and Chinese way of thinking and working.
· Strong networking capabilities, both internally and externally
CFSMA is dedicated to providing a comprehensive and searchable date repository and latest news and informations about friction and sealing material. We hope it will be helpful and informative for you. Any questions or suggestions are welcomed and can be sent to:
New Contact Information: China Friction & Sealing Material Association
New Address: 15 Floors, C Building, No.11 jia, Sanlihe Road, Haidian District, Beijing.
New Zip Code: 100037
1. Membership Services: +86 010 88084632
2. Financial Affairs: +86 010 88084653
3. Publication：+86 010 88084682/88084632
4. Website Services: +86 010 88084682
5. Business and Technical Advisory：+86 010 88084309
6. Fax: +86 010 88084733
CFSMA All Rights Reserved.Please Site Us When You Quote TheInformation|| 京ICP备05015027号Address：15 Floors, C Building, No.11 jia, Sanlihe Road, Haidian District, Beijing.；ZipCode：100037 Telephone：+86-10-88084632 Fax：+86-10-88084733
http://www.cfsma.org.cn/ || e-mail:firstname.lastname@example.org || 网站管理